Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our home for the holidays {Part two}

If you missed part one, you can find it here.

Here is a little peak at my Living room:

Christmas decorations cr-12

I really don’t have a whole lot of Christmas decorations in this room.  Just a few things scattered here and there.

However, the main focal point in the room is my mantle.

Christmas decorations cr-6 

cr-40

 

cr-1

I love the simplicity of the colors.  I like having a mostly white mantle.

I have a few Christmas decorations sprinkled throughout the bookshelves.  I also made some printables.

Christmas decorations cr-23

I am willing to share.  Click on the image to take you to the download site.

singing loud

You can print this on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of cardstock.  Each print will fit in a 5x7 frame.

Check out my kitchen:

This is a peak of it through my living room and then a peak of my living room through my kitchen.

Christmas decorations cr-25-2

I love these wreaths on my door.  One of my favorite touches.

Christmas decorations cr-8

I put ribbon on each of my cabinets.  This is where your Christmas card will go when you send me one.  (hint hint)

Christmas decorations cr-7

…and a few more details.

Christmas decorations cr-25

Can you see how cute the cards will look on my cabinets?  Keep sending me cards. (hint hint)

Christmas decorations cr-24

Here is one last peak of my house at night.  I love that time best.

cr-1-2

I think it’s the lights.

Christmas decorations cr-15

 

Thanks for stopping by.  Don’t forget your free printable.

14 comments:

emily said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the frames on the tree...so neat and original! Thanks for sharing the cute printables.

katie@tulsadetails said...

Love the printables!! Thanks for sharing!!! Your house looks beautiful!!

Unknown said...

thanks for the prints, love the elf one :) everything looks great!

Armstrong said...

I love getting Christmas cards, too. In fact, I just got yours in the mail today. Watch for mine in a week or so:)

KW said...

Looks very festive. I love the white mantle. Good idea for the Christmas cards, I was just trying to think of a way to display mine.

Armstrong said...

I love getting Christmas cards, too. In fact, I just got yours in the mail today. Watch for mine in a week or so:)

julie said...

Thank you so much for the printables. Your house looks really magical, I love it.

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love your home at Christmas time

Tara said...

Love it all! Great idea w/ the ribbons for cards. And your mantel is beautiful - I love the white.

Anonymous said...

Cute! You have adorable ideas. I feel kind of silly but how do get your cards and pictures to stick to the ribbon? Tape??

Gabrielle

Krysta said...

I love your mantle. I like that you added the mirror. There are so many fun things in your kitchen! I love all of it.

Anonymous said...

Love the ribbon idea for the christmas cards

Unknown said...

It's "peek" not "peak" .

Unknown said...

Love your free printables and have had the Elf one in a frame for a couple years now. Someone just pinted out to me that there is a typo I hadn't noticed and thought I should let you know as well. Instead of saying "...singing loud for all to hear" it says "...for all THE hear"

Related Posts with Thumbnails